- WIDE APPLICATION – this dry camera lenses storage box has wide application as it may help you to preserve items such as: paintings, paper money, stamps, old books, leather, antiques, musical instrument, camera lenses, cameras, teas, tobacco, precious metals, jewellery, electrical components and etc. Simply place your valuables in the cabinet and set at the correct humidity level.
- RAPID DEHUMIDIFICATION – Dry Cabinet Dehumidifier by PHOTRON has thermoelectric cooling technology (also referred as semiconductor) which is quick, quiet, heatless and therefore protects your items from moisture, moth, mildew, rust, dust, mold, fungus, rust, oxidation, warping and etc.
- SAFE & ECONOMICAL – this camera lens storage is one of the safest dry boxes available – it has safe direct current input therefore there is no leakage risks and potential fire danger. Moreover, you can place this camera dry box in your bedroom or babyroom without worrying about the radiation. This dry box for camera has power saving mode that requires only 8 watts of power.
- BUILT-IN HYGROMETER IN HIGH ACCURACY HUMIDITY CONTROL -our camera dry cabinet has humidity sensor which offers accurate humidity control with ±5% differs (See specification to calibrate your hygrometer if needed). You can control the relative humidity level inside this camera lens storage in the range of 25% to 60%.
- EASY TO USE – this dry dehumidification cabinet box begins to work the same second the power is supplied. It has adjustable shelves for easy storage and retrieval. LED light display can be turn ON/OFF and dark/bright which will not dazzle your eyes at night. Durable toughened glass of magnetic cabinet door is sealing tightly
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE:
√ It is ideal to run more than 8 hours with the empty container when first time using this electronic dry cabinet or unused for a long time until the humidity has moved down to lower level
√ This dry cabinet takes 3 hours at least to reach the setpoint when storing a large number of items or high moisture in them when first time using
√ Keep the dry case away from sunlight, high temperature, and heat source
√ The internal temperature of the digital control humidity dry box cabinet can be monitored but can’t be controlled
√ In order to ensure the best dehumidification result, make sure that the dryer cabinet door seals tightly
√ It is a normal phenomenon that the internal humidity level has increased when the cooling air goes into the dry box after the door opened. The longer time the door opened, the higher humidity will be increased.