The HC-32 Horizontal Panoramic Carbon Fiber Center Column System from Leofoto is a 23.6"" carbon fiber extension set that allows an adjustable center column to be added to a tripod without a center column. The rugged but lightweight carbon-fiber column can be rotated a full 360° and tilted 180° from horizontal to fully vertical in either a standard or inverted orientation. One end of the column features a mounting platform with a reversible 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 mounting stud and three set screws to securely mount virtually any tripod head and prevent it from rotating. The other end of the column is a weight hook that can be fully rotated so that it can always be facing up to receive a sandbag, equipment bag strap, or other type of ballast.
- 360° Rotating weight hook always faces upward when the column is horizontal
- 180° Vertical tilt to change quickly from landscape to portrait orientation
- 360° Panning base
- Anti-twist system prevents a mounted tripod head from rotating
- Precision numbered index scales
- Hollowed-out design for reduced weight
- Bubble level