Ideal for photographers who want to use their familiar AC-powered studio flashes in the field, far from a wall socket, the battery-driven Godox Portable Power Inverter from Elinchrom has 3 flash outlets and 750W of power that can generate 500 full-power flashes from a 600Ws monolight and 80 minutes of continuous run time with a 100W halogen lamp. Charging time is approximately 3 hours and the battery separates from the controller pack so that you can swap an exhausted battery, replace it with a charged one, and shoot while your recharging it. The LP-800x also has 3 x USB ports for charging small electronic devices such as smartphones.
The LP-800x comes with a LiFePO4 lithium battery, charger, charger power cable, and a bag with shoulder strap that's custom made for the pack.
Powerful as a Mini Generator
- 500 full-power flashes for a 600Ws unit
- A 2400Ws flash recycles in 2 seconds
- 100W halogen lamp can run for approximately 80 minutes
User Replaceable Battery Unit
- Battery is removable and independent from control unit
- Double your capacity by purchasing an extra battery
- 12,000mAh Capacity
- 100 hours of standby in Normal Mode
- 3 x USB sockets for powering electronics with USB interfaces i.e. smart phones, tablets, etc.
- Protected against overcharging, short circuiting, and high temperatures
- Also protected against low input voltage, high input voltage, and positive and negative reverse connection