The FR-FTX1 Nikon F Lens to FUJIFILM X Camera Adapter from Fringer allows Nikon D, G--, and E-type lenses to be used on a FUJIFILM X-mount camera body. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported to enable phase-detect autofocus, face- and eye-detect autofocus, and auto exposure functions with full EXIF lens data. The FR-FTX1 supports lens image stabilization and also IBIS camera body image stabilization with select camera models.
Lateral Chromatic Aberration (LaCA) Correction uses a built-in lens correction profile database to correct color fringes at high contrast edges automatically when used with select optimized lenses.
This durable lens adapter features a metal alloy construction with chrome-plated brass mounting rings, an integrated 1/4"-20 tripod mount, and a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
- All phase detect AF points supported for select cameras
- Phase detect AF works for still and video
- Face/eye detection autofocus supported
- VR/OS/VC lens stabilization function supported
- IBIS body image stabilization function supported for select cameras
- Full EXIF lens information data recording
- Lateral Chromatic Aberration (LaCA) Correction with select lenses
- Precision CNC machined metal body
- Chrome-plated brass lens and body mounts
- Built-in 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Black flocked interior minimizes internal reflection
Full Phase-Detect AF Points Cameras
- X-Trans II
- X-Trans III
- X-Trans IV
IBIS Supported Cameras