Equipped with a fast T1.5 aperture, the Sony E-mount Viltrox 33mm T1.5 Cine Lens offers cine-style coverage for S35/APS-C-sized sensor cameras even in low light levels. Multilayer coatings, a solid build, 0.8-MOD cine-style gearing, and a 14-blade aperture for smooth bokeh round out the attributes of this compact lens.
Ultra-Fast T1.5 Aperture
Ultra-fast T1.5 maximum aperture enables low-light capture and greater control over depth of field
A multilayer coating suppresses lens flare and a waterproof coating offers weather protection
The 14-blade iris creates smooth, rounded bokeh effects
- Manual focus design with a close focus of 16.7"
- Focus marks in feet on one side and in meters on the other
ED Glass Element
ED (extra-low dispersion) and high-refraction elements for sharp, accurate colors
- 0.8-MOD gear rings fit cine-style focus systems
- Consistent gear placement makes is easier to switch between other lenses in the series
- Common 70mm front diameter for easier matte box use with other lenses in the series
Durable, all-metal build with brass components