The DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio from Tascam is a compact, battery-powered multitrack recorder, featuring two built-in omnidirectional condenser microphones and WAV file resolution up to 16-bit/44.1kHz. Additionally, two unbalanced 1/4" TS line inputs can be used to record mic, line or Hi-Z instrument signals. Designed with analog functionality and dedicated control knobs, the DP-006 is ideal for on-the-spot recording. A Mini USB 2.0 output facilitates high-speed file transfer to your Mac or PC.
The DP-006 provides an 1/8" stereo line output as well as an 1/8" stereo headphone output. An integrated chromatic tuner and metronome help you perfect your performance. For elongated battery life, the DP-006 is compatible with Tascam's BP-6AA external battery pack. The DP-006 was designed with a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement. The DP-006 features an ultra lightweight—less than 13 oz —design to ensure portability.
Versatile Recording and Data Transfer
The DP-006 can record, import and export 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files. It is compatible with both mono and stereo files.
Recording Media Included
The DP-006 records WAV files to SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, a 2GB card is included. High-speed data transfer is available through the onboard USB 2.0 port. Your files can then be imported to your favorite DAW.
Recording / Playback Engines
The DP-006 can record 2 mono tracks or 1 stereo track simultaneously. It offers up to 6 tracks of simultaneous playback.
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected (Low/Mid/High)
- Independent level/pan (balance) knobs for each track
- 128 x 64 dot-matrix LCD display
- Tripod mounting thread
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between in/out point
- Undo / Redo functions
- Track edit functions: clone track, clean out, silence, cut, open
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- Export mixdown as stereo WAV file