The RX series tripods are the largest of the SIRUI tripods. With their high load of up to 30kg, they are particularly suited to working in the studio and with large, heavy DSLR and video cameras. The special feature of the RX series is its removable mounting plate. It can be replaced with the 75mm half ball adapter (and can be used with the optional SIRUI Y-75B levelling half ball). This means that it can be used on a SIRUI video tilt head, for example. To make changing between the plate and the half ball easier, an Allen key is integrated into the stabilising hook.
The leg tubes are made from 10-layer carbon fibre, making the tripod extremely lightweight but very stable. Depending on the surface, the non-slip rubber feet can be replaced with robust stainless steel spikes (included).
– 10-layer carbon fibre in 4 sections
– Mounting plate can be swapped for 75mm half ball adapter or Centre column (available separately)
– 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads, camera or camcorder
– Built-in spirit level in the tripod shoulder
– Locking screw for head
– Smooth twist locks – a quarter turn is enough to loosen the section
– Covers for secure grip in hot and cold conditions
– Stabilising hook with integrated Allen key
– Weight: 2.8kg
– Max. load: 30kg
– Height: 10cm – 200cm (263.5cm with optional centre column RX-66C – available separately)
– Closed size: 69cm
– Tube diameter: 28 – 40mm