Sirui P-204S Aluminum Photo/Video Monopod
1. Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod.
2. Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
3. Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
4. Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod rigid
5. Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
6. Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
7. Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″ and 3/8″ tripod sockets
8. Rubber foot for use on wooden, stone surfaces. Replace with spike for use outdoors in grass and dirt
Sirui VH-10 Fluid Video Head
The compact SIRUI VH-10 Professional Fluid Video Head is designed for today’s photo/videographers.
Panning resistance is preset for amazingly smooth 360? pans and can be locked for precise framing. The SIRUI designed fluid head tilting mechanism (+70?/-90?) lets you steplessly adjust resistance – producing a smooth, professional look with heavy or lightweight systems.
A counter-balance mechanism (2 kg/4.4 lb.) moves the head to a neutral position – this helps camera balance and reduces unsteady tilt sequences, even when no resistance is set. Increasing resistance will smooth out your tilts. By combining smooth panning motion with proper tilt resistance you’ll achieve a professional look and feel in your videos.