This blue Leash Camera Strap from Peak Design is designed to provide you with the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera from it, so you can move only the camera to a tripod, or connect another camera to the strap. This is made possible using the included Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link is rated to hold 200 pounds and creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras. The strap length is adjustable from 32.6 to 57.1" and is 0.8" wide. Integrated adjustment loops allow the length of the Leash to be quickly changed while in use.
Constructed with twist-resistant nylon and leather webbing, you can use it as a neck or shoulder strap, or wear it as a cross-body strap whether you are right- or left-handed, draped from one shoulder to the opposing hip. When used along with an Anchor Link, the included Anchor Mount can create a connection point using a camera's 1/4"-20 bottom accessory thread. By attaching the Leash along a bottom accessory thread and one strap eyelet instead of two, a camera can be made to consistently face forward while against the hip, reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image.
- Use as a neck, shoulder, or cross-body strap whether you are right- or left-handed
- Constructed from twist-resistant, nylon and leather webbing
- Provides the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera for purposes such as moving only the camera to a tripod, or connecting another camera to the strap
- Included Anchor Links create durable, snap-in or snap-out connection points to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras
- When used as a cross-body strap, camera can be made to consistently face forward against the hip while using the included Anchor Mount; reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image
- Integrated adjustment loops allow length to be quickly changed while in use
- Hex key to attach or detach Anchor Mount
- Microfiber pouch for storage and transport