Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Daylight LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly-user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
The 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency, feature a >93 CRI high color accuracy and provide 1600 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft. The color-temperature is a constant 5600K daylight, and brightness is adjustable flicker-free by a 100-0% dimmer. The dimmer is positioned next to the handle on the side of the light, so you'll have it right at your fingertips when you adjust the light into position using the handle. The brightness adjustment can also be made remotely via an iPhone app by incorporating an optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle. This can be very useful when you have the light mounted on a tripod and especially when you're using multiple units.
There's also an LCD display on the rear and its background color is light-blue, which will make reading it easier in darker environments, and which generally has a richer, more modern look. The LCD provides brightness, battery status, and other info.
The light features a recessed L-Series battery mount on the rear supporting all Sony and third-party L-Series batteries. It also comes with an AC adapter that will get you started right away and that can be used for continuous studio power. A diffusion gel is also supplied, and you can also attach an optional LYKOS LED Softbox to achieve more effective diffusion. Two 1/4"-20 mounting threads are available: one on top, one on the bottom.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- 100-0% flicker-free brightness dial at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1600 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft
- 5600K color temperature
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported