The Laowa Argus 35mm f/0.95 FF Lens for Canon R from Venus Optics is a fast wide-angle lens with a bright f/0.95 maximum aperture for full-frame camears. The optical performance is maximized by incorporating one ED glass element, one aspherical lens element, and four high-refractive-index glass elements. The shallow depth of field and dreamy bokeh created by the combination of the f/0.95 aperture and 15-blade diaphragm creates exceptional portraits. It has high performance in low light conditions for obtaining sharp images, making it a must-have tool for every photographer and videographer.
Select either a clicked or de-clicked aperture ring for video shooting without noticeable change when changing the aperture. Precise manual focusing is easily obtained with the 300° barrel rotation, producing extremely low focus breathing, eliminating the distraction of changes in the angle of view when moving focus from one object to another when creating narrative filming.
- Ultra-fast f/0.95 maximum aperture
- One extra-low dispersion element, one aspherical element, and four ultra-high refraction elements
- Selectable clicked or de-clicked aperture ring
- Manual focus lens with low focus breathing
- 15 aperture blades for excellent bokeh