- Digitek DAC-001 GoCAM has features you'll love exploring and Native 4K 40FPS crystal clear videos that inspire the advanced photographer in you! It comes with dual screens feature. You can capture selfies in any extreme environment with to an intuitive 2″ LCD Touch Screen on the rare.
- Taking 6-Axis Gyro EIS Stabilization to a new level of stabilization, Super smooth brings you the capability to make crisp, shake-free, and butter-smooth image steadiness in the video like the camera is riding on its own rails.
- Water-resistant to depths of up to 30 meters to meet most underwater sports records (with waterproof case) & With Wi-Fi support switch to the much faster on-demand to speed up file transfers and other app-based functions like low-latency image previews.
- Capture crisp, pro-quality photos with 12MP interpolated to 24MP clarity. Digitek GoCAM DAC-001 can automatically pick all the best image processing for you, so it’s super easy to nail the shot. Shoot stunning video with up to 5K resolution, perfect for maintaining serious detail even when zooming in.
- With 2nos of 1340mAh battery for long time operation, this camera almost covers all the functions that you need or you can imagine. For example, loop recording, time-lapse recording, slow motion, self-timer, burst photo, screen saver, upside down, white balance and so on.
Photo Resolution: 24M/ 20M/16M/14M/12M/10M/8M
Video Resolution: 4K 60fps / 4K30fps /2.7K 60FPS/2.7K 30FPS/ 1080P 120fps / 1080P 60fps / 1080P 30fps / 720P 240fps
Driving Mode: Off/On
Turn on car mode and connect camera with car charger, the camera will turn on automatically and start recording if you start your car engine. And the camera will turn off and stop recording if you turn off the car engine.
Auto Low Light: On / Off
Automatically adjust the brightness in low light conditions to achieve the best low light performance.
FOV (Field of View): Wide/Medium/Narrow
Capture what’s hidden from human eye
LDC (Lens Distortion Correction）: On / Off
It can correct the image distortion
ISO: Auto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
A trade off between brightness and resulting image noise
AWB: Auto / daylight / cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent / Snorkeling / Snow Mode
Adjust the color temperature to optimize for cool or warm lighting conditions
TL Duration: Unlimited/5Mins / 10Mins /15Mins / 20Mins/ 30Mins / 60Mins
Continuously creates Time Lapse Video at specific duration.
Long Exposure：Off / 1sec / 3sec / 5sec / 8sec / 30sec / 60sec
Make dark scenes clearer and get fantastic effects.
Time-Lapse Video: Off / 1Sec / 3Secs / 5Secs / 10Secs /30Secs /1min
Creates video from frames captured at specific intervals
Loop Video : Off / 1min /3min/ 5min
Screen Saver: Off / 1min / 3min / 5min
Turns off the LCD display after a period of inactivity to save battery life.
RF Remote: On/Off
Power Off: Off / 1min / 3min / 5min
Lets you control your camera remotely using a smart phone or tablet. Features include full camera control, live preview, playback and sharing of selected content and more.
The waterproof case does not only offer greater waterproof protection to your camera, it also offers extra protection against dust, scratches and shocks. You can record activities 30M under water
EV(Exposure Value): -3 ~ +3
Lets you select an area that you want the camera to prioritize when determining exposure.
Slow Motion: On / Off
Slow motion is an effect in film-making whereby time appears to be slowed down.
Fast Motion: Off / 2x / 4x / 6x / 10x /15x
EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) : ON/OFF
Equipped EIS function with 6-axis gyroscope to detect motion changes. When the camera tilts, moves, shakes, the sensor compensate the change and produce stable videos
Self-Timer: 2sec / 10sec
A delay to let you fit in
AE Meter: Center / Multi / Spot
Select the most appropriate one for use in various lighting conditions
Effect: Standard / Black & White / Natural / Negative / Retro / Brightness Contrast
Burst Photo: Off / 3photos / 5photos / 15Photos / 30Photos
Can take up to 30 photos in a certain amount of time, making it ideal for fast-moving events.
TIPS for getting Best Results from your Action Camera
- Action Camera is for outdoors, so for best results record in outdoors with proper lighting (Do not test clarity indoors as it will not give you true results)
- Camera screens are NOT 4K - hence always transfer the photos / video through HDMI & check on 4K Laptop/PC/TV
- Clarity drops in "iSMART DV2" mobile application
- Viewing/Uploading using mobile application is just for convenience and with reduced quality
- The video quality DROPS if the recorded videos are uploaded or viewed from wireless WiFi using app
- For BEST QUALITY, upload/view videos in Laptop/PC/TV by connecting camera and Laptop/PC using micro HDMI Cable & card reader
- Always use U3 + Class 10 memory card for recording videos - using low quality SD card will not give clear videos
- Peel off the transparent protective film on the Lens before using
- When using underwater or near water, always use the provided waterproof case.